AdvisorPro™16 and AdvisorPro™365 Training
ShopPros® AdvisorPro16 Course is a completely virtual course designed to minimize costs and downtime for the owner while strengthening the skillset of the Service Advisor. AdvisorPro will “meet them where they are” and introduce skillsets for all skill levels of advisor competency.
The course outlines 8 Toolsets and the use of them throughout the customer pathway.
Ø Session A – This session sets up a “learning mindset”, introduces the agenda and tools that will be used and covers the first two of these toolsets:
· TS #1 - Fail Forward – New perception of the word “No”.
· TS #2 - Thinking – How to ingrain a new thinking process that keeps the customer engaged and keeps you in the driver’s seat during every customer conversation.
· TS #3 - PARP – stands for PREPARE, AUDIT, REHEARSE & PRESENT:
This is part of the process used to develop On-the-Job (OTJ) competence. The PARP approach is used throughout the Tuckman Model to ingrain permanent behavior change.
Ø Session B – Builds upon Session A and introduces the second two toolsets:
· Toolset #4 – Now: Covers processes that will help you get more cars into the shop, maintain the “buying mood” and keep the customer engaged while you manage the customer experience.
· Toolset #5 – Sales Pathways - You will learn to select the service path that best fits each situation.
Ø Session C – Builds upon Sessions A & B and introduces the next two tool-sets:
· Toolset #5 – Sales Pathways – Continue to learn to select the service path that best fits each situation.
· Toolset #6 – Words – Provides the learning scripts that need to be mixed and matched dependent upon the service path chosen.
Ø Session D – Covers the last two toolsets:
· Toolset #7 - Options – How to handle objections and stalls by offering the customer “options”.